Get Directions Plugin is compatible with all our themes and provides you a new element by which you can navigate your visitors to your company or any other destination. After filling the form, Google map will show a route from A to B with turn-by-turn navigation right on your site, or in Google Maps itself. Get Directions Plugin also extends functionality of our directory themes. Now you can be navigated from your position right to a listed item’s address easily.
[button title=”PURCHASE PLUGIN” description=”BF+ tested & fully compatible” textalign=”left” width=”85%” urlnewwindow=”1″ url=”https://www.ait-themes.club/wordpress-plugins/get-directions/” bgcolor=”#9cd8d8″ align=”right” fonticon=”fa-download”]
Get Directions Element
This element will be available in your Page Builder right after plugin activation. General settings of plugin can be found under Theme Admin, where you can see some useful map settings. Element itself is also easy to set up. There are a few differences in settings if you are using directory theme.
- You can set your company or any address as destination in page builder
- User can choose a travel type: driving, bicykling, transit or walking
- User can choose to avoid tolls and highways on his route
- By the second button can be user prompted to open route in gps navigation app
- On the route from A to B you can see listed items of selected category
- Item detail will be extended with this functionality automatically